NetRef is key to the success of the Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) policy at Central Junior High School (CJHS) in Frankfort, Illinois. Read our latest case study to learn how teachers and administrators use NetRef’s internet monitoring, management and reporting tools to:
- Register student devices — no downloads required
- Manage internet access on any individual student device
- Conduct network checks to ensure all students are connected to the school’s VPN
- Eliminate issues around distractibility
- Add credibility to their BYOD policy and calculate its ROI
Complete the form below to download and print the case study.